This series of seminars funded by the EU NextGenerationEU through the Recovery and Resilience Plan for Slovakia under the project No. 09I03-03-V01-000121
Objectives of the series of seminars:
- Define Service Analysis. Clearly articulate the concept of service analysis, emphasizing its role in understanding customer needs, expectations, and satisfaction levels.
- Explore Digitalization Strategies. Examine various strategies for digitalizing service processes, including integrating emerging technologies such as AI, IoT, and data analytics.
- Case Studies. Analyze real-world case studies of successful digital transformations in service-oriented industries, extracting lessons and best practices.
- Hands-On Exercises. Provide hands-on exercises that allow participants to apply service analysis techniques and digital tools to identify areas for improvement in service delivery.
- Tools and Technologies. Familiarize participants with the latest tools and technologies used in service analysis and digitalization, ensuring they gain practical experience in their application.
- Risk Management. Discuss the potential risks and challenges associated with digitalizing service processes and strategies for mitigating these risks.
- Communication Skills. Develop communication skills, emphasizing the importance of effective communication in implementing digital changes and ensuring stakeholder buy-in.
- Continuous Improvement. Instill a mindset of continuous improvement, encouraging participants to monitor and assess the impact of digital initiatives on service processes and make adjustments as needed.
- Ethical Considerations. Address ethical considerations related to using digital technologies in service processes, emphasizing the importance of maintaining customer trust and data security.
- Capstone Project. Culminate the seminar with a capstone project where participants apply their acquired knowledge and skills to analyze and propose digital improvements for a specific service scenario.